At MoEVing Urban Technologies Private Limited (“MOEVING”) we recognize that privacy is of paramount importance and accordingly we are committed to maintaining it.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information (i.e. name, address, phone no. e-mail, etc.) that MOEVING collects through different fields on its website, and the ways in which MOEVING uses that personal information.
MOEVING may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Application (including phone no., e-mail, etc.).
- Any other information that you personally send to MOEVING.
- Information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and verions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
Important Information about platform permissions
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the application wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Application seeks before you first use the Application, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Use of the Information
Personal information collected by MOEVING is used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries or information requests.
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, develop new features, provide customer support to Users and Drivers, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of MOEVING and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Statement or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows:
- With the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate; and
- With your employer (or similar entity) and any necessary third parties engaged by us or your employer (e.g., an expense management service provider), if you participate in any of our enterprise solutions .
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Uber or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Personal information collected by MOEVING will not be used or disclosed for any purpose other than the above, except in all or any of the following circumstances:
(i) If it is for a directly related purpose that you would reasonably expect;
(ii) Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
(iii) For law enforcement purposes.
By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.